61 Soya granules recipes | Indian recipes using soya granules |
soya granules recipes | Indian recipes using soya granules | See our wide range of recipes from Indian snacks using soya granules, Indian Sabzi and curry using soya granules to Indian starters using soya granules.
Quick Mini Soya Dosas Or How To Make Soya Dosa Recipe
Indian snacks using soya granules
Snacks are a must in the evenings and we need something interesting and healthy. Here are recipes for you which are easy and tasty at the same time.
1. Soya Poha an interesting variant of the ever-popular Maharashtrian snack, here the poha is prepared with nutritious soya granules.
2. Nutritious Burger a hearty all-in-one fare. The potato tikkis have been substituted with soya tikkis as the chemical “choline” in it helps to control diabetes and prevent nerve damage.
3. Chick Pea and Soya Tikkis a heart-friendly, low-cholesterol variant made with fibre and protein rich ingredients like soya and chickpeas.
Chick Pea and Soya Tikkis
4. Masaledar Mixed Sprouts Sandwich is so tasty you will never feel tempted to reach for such unhealthy sandwiches again.
Masaledar Mixed Sprouts Sandwich
Indian Sabzi and curry using soya granules
Wow, sabzi with soya granules. it’s so delicious as soya absorbs all the flavour of the curry very beautifully. Try the recipes below and serve with steaming hot rice or any Indian breads.
1. Soya Bhurji a protein-rich potion which is required for the growth and maintenance of all cells of the body and maintain muscle strength.
Soya Bhurji ( Soya Granules Recipes)
2. Soya Aur Gobhi ki Bhaji tasty bhaji, which is made with healthy soya granules and grated cauliflower, cooked in the microwave.
Soya Aur Gobhi ki Bhaji
3. Cabbage Soya Koftas in Coriander Tomato Gravy delicious gravy is a treasure-trove of folic acid, while the unique koftas made of cabbage, soya granules and paneer pool in loads of fibre, protein and calcium.
Cabbage Soya Koftas in Coriander Tomato Gravy
Indian starters using soya granules
Power packed starters. These recipes are easy and gives a very nice mouthfeel in every bite. treat your family and friends with these tasty starters.
1. Bread Pattice resembling spring rolls, these patties are completely different to taste and packed with the goodness of vegetables and soya.
2. Garlicky Chick Pea soya tikki feast on tikkis at just about any hour of the day! Such is the appetizing power of this aromatic and tasty snack.
Garlicky Chick Pea, Potato and Soya Tikki
3. Sesame Soya Tikki a power-packed snack of soya granules combined with assorted veggies ranging from potatoes and carrots to green peas, the Tikki has a delectable flavour and crunch.
Sesame Soya Tikki
Soya Granules Paratha recipe – Soya Chunks Stuffed Paratha Recipe
Recipe in Hindi http://goo.gl/gTuoc7
Recipe in English
Soya Chunks Stuffed Paratha Recipe in Hindi. Also known as Soya Granules Paratha recipe, Soya Keema Paratha Recipe, Veg Keema Paratha Recipe, Soya Paratha Recipe,
Subscribe for more recipes
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto
Find us on Facebook at
Visit my Hindi Website